PDA

View Full Version : To Anyone Interested in Helldorado, Here's Our New Podcast

buffaloxl
05-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey there everyone. Recently, my friend and my wife started playing Helldorado, and we loved it. The problem was, there were no resources on the web to support it. Every other game had a podcast, but not Helldorado. So we decided to do something about it.

I have recently become involved with Ninja Corps, the new company dealing with the promotion of Helldorado, and become a Ninja. Ninjas are community ambassadors in charge of promoting and demoing the game, very similar to Press Gangers from Privateer Press. There are a ton of great things coming in the future for Helldorado, and we saw this as the perfect time to get some information out there and help people who may have heard of the game get to know it.

Our podcast is starting with the brand new player in mind. We are going through the basics of the game, and will hopefully be able to introduce a ton of new people to this awesome game.

http://total-command.com/

Here is our website, where you can find the first episode. We would like to thank anyone who takes the time to give us a listen. We will be up on itunes shortly, and look forward to hearing any feedback you folks may have.