PDA

View Full Version : Look out sir took a hit :(

Xaric
05-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Well looks like its a +4 for all characters or is there still the +2 for ICs somewere?

rich_clean_jammies
05-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Well looks like its a +4 for all characters or is there still the +2 for ICs somewere?

In the Independent Characters section (pg 166 I think...) it mentions that it is on a 2+

Xaric
05-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Ah thank you :)

DarkLink
05-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Look out sir is the devil. Actually, all of the wound allocation rules are the worst.

Mr Mystery
05-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Depends how you do them.

Working it all out one at a time? Pain the bahookie, and no mistake.

But....there are ways to batch roll without mucking about too much.

Patrick Boyle
05-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Look out sir is the devil. Actually, all of the wound allocation rules are the worst.

Yeah, look out sir is annoying but I'm not sure I agree with you otherwise. especially now that you roll to hit and wound with each weapon you're firing seperately, rather than rolling everything then grouping inflicted wounds by save granted. That was a mess, sometimes.

Mr Mystery
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
It's just broken it down into easier to consumer chunks. And to be honest, I'm not sure it's made any difference. After all, I'd be far more likely to attempt Look out Sir against a Lascannon or Plasma gun than a piddly little Bolter :)

DarkLink
05-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Working it all out one at a time? Pain the bahookie, and no mistake.

Everyone always seems to do this though. And I can't tell them to stop being a prick because technically it's legal, even if it's incredibly stupid. And I run into idiots who try and do it when there isn't even a character involved. Worst rule evar.