PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

Brenlak
05-26-2014, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone, finally decided to give this forum thing a shot. I have been following this site for a while, that parts easy, but now i want to contribute, kind of like giving back to a site that has entertained me so much for so long. I really hope this is posted right, computers and I don't generally bang a gong.

Brenlak
05-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah, about me. I have been up and down in 40K since 4th edition but this is the first time I have put this much effort into it. I have a pretty good set of Tyranids and a fair amount of terrain. I dipped my Nids and will post some pics sometime soon. We are slowly getting into fantasy, just need to get around to painting the goblins I got from the internet. Would love to get some Mordheim going again, lots of fond memories of that. We often play at my place, pretty relaxed atmosphere, beer and pretzels kind of thing. 40k is definetly the most played, with some others from time to time. Heroclix, Horrorclix, Twilight Imperium. We started a Star Wars roleplay(saga edition d20, have most of the books) on Star Wars day so that has been dominating free time lately. I'm not the best painter(thats why I dipped) but you get better all the time, and its my favorite part of the hobby. I find the contrast between painting and playing hilarious, one so relaxing while the other can be downright give you a stroke. I wouldn't have even started posting(forgot password) if it weren't for an e-mail I got three years after the fact(probably got them sooner, just didn't really use computers all that much back then). Thanks for having a site like this, learned alot, laughed even more.

Bigred
05-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Come on it! The water's fine!

Wolfshade
05-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Hello and welcome aboard :)

Psychosplodge
05-27-2014, 02:39 AM
Hello,
come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3rf45vyp1r1gkido1_400.gif