PDA

View Full Version : Carcharodons 1850+

DrBored
04-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Hey guys!

So, I've got the FW notes for Carcharodons Chapter Tactics, and the HQ Tyberos the Red Wake, and I wanted to make a list with not only what I've got, but need some help filling out the rest.

So, the first things to note are the rules themselves. Carcharodons with their Chapter Tactics all get Fear. Tactical Marines can replace their Boltgun with a Close Combat Weapon, or simply add a CCW for an extra point. Whenever a unit with Chapter Tactics wipes out a unit in Close Combat, or forces them to 'Fall Back', that unit gains Rage for the rest of the game.

Tyberos is a Chapter Master with a Lightning Claw and Chainfist, and makes one squad of Assault Terminators (equipped ONLY with Lightning Claws) into troops.

That said, here's what I've got so far as a list...

HQ - Tyberos the Red Wake

TR - Assault Terminators (5)
-x5 Lightning Claws
-Land Raider Redeemer w/Multi-Melta

TR - Tactical Squad (10)
-Combi-Plasma, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher
-Rhino

TR - Tactical Squad (10)
-Combi-Grav, Grav Gun, Missile Launcher
-Rhino

EL - Ironclad Dreadnought
-Assault Launchers, Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod

FA - Stormtalon w/Skyhammer Missiles

Total: about 1380

So, as a list, about half is taken up by Tyberos, his squad, and the Land Raider. That's to be expected I guess, there's not really a great way around it unless I drop the entire squad entirely, but I'd like to give them a shot. Not a great deathstar by any means, but they'll clear an objective and then hold it.

So, what else do I add, what would you guys recommend? In my possession I have a Razorback that I'd like to use, and it'd be cool if I could get another Ironclad or Stormtalon on the table, but I wonder how effective those would be...

Any help is appreciated!