PDA

View Full Version : Salutations fellow gamers

Dakarillion
04-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi call me Dak (not my real name of course).

I am an avid gamer and painter, have been for the last 13 years since I started collecting Games Workshop products.
I was originally introduced to GW through the means of Space Crusade and its expansion Dreadnought Assault (or similar title).

It was not till a few years later I found out it was part of a much larger gaming system but when I did I wanted to know everything I could.
To that end I bought my first White Dwarf no. 262, just when the Tau were released and they became my first love and have remained as such ever since, recently reaching 3000pts completely painted, only two units need basing and that is them done.

I have only recently delved into the Fantasy side of GW, collecting a Wood Elves force slowly over the last 2 years now standing at 2000pts. Haven't had much success with them yet but the Army Book is 8 years old and not as competitive as it once was.
But my 1000pts of Lizards done up for March to War and April Ascension are flying along pretty much unstoppable save against Daemons.

I also like Adeptus Astartes, Tyranids, Eldar, Dark Elves, Skaven and the Undead. Dislike all things Chaos but they do have some nice models.

Any way that's it from me for now.

Wolfshade
04-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Hello and welcome aboard!

After 5 posts you'll gain additional forum privileges.

Psychosplodge
04-11-2014, 03:25 AM
Hello,
come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3rf45vyp1r1gkido1_400.gif