PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Escalation army : Warpstorm? i got better how about S***storm

Xaric
04-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Ku'gath Plaguefather (Deepstrike)

3 Units
Plaguebearers (10 model count) (Deepstrike)
Icon of Chaos
Instrument of Chaos

1 Unit
Plaguebearers (10 model count)

2 Units
Nurglings (3 Model Count)

2 Units
Daemon Prince of Nurgle
Daemonic Flight
Mastary lv 1 (rolling for Stream of corruption or Plague Wind)

Scabeiathrax (Deepstrike)

Lets start with my Deepstrikes to protect them for one turn in Turn 2 roll the reserves for the Plaguebearers and deploy them all over the place weather they die in ruins all that matters is the icon lives using there Instrument to pull in Scabeiathrax and Ku'gath.

Nurglings are just for fluff reasons mostly but hope Ku'gath lands nearby a group of them to keep gaining a wound loss plus I love the models. :P

Daemon prince are like Seagulls they will fly over and poop on you Check out the plague Discipline results of Diarrhea(Steam of Corruption) Or Destructive Fart(Plague Wind) they will be facing the other way gives more reason to the name of the build hope papa nurgle will be proud. :)

White Tiger88
04-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Well as much as i love Daemons i have to point out if the enemy has any sort of shooting or fast moving units you are pretty much dead........... Add in some Slaanesh for speed or at least a few plague drones for fliers.

Xaric
04-08-2014, 03:11 AM
i am thinking of adding some plague drones but not sure how due to there cost is crazy

Mad Cat
04-08-2014, 05:09 AM
I think dropping Ku'Gath and moving both princes to HQ could be the answer. This would free up a lot of points for a decent unit of drones and use the remainder on armour/greater rewards or level 2-3 on the princes.

Xaric
04-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Might be a good idea to do that thanks for the advice

White Tiger88
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Might be a good idea to do that thanks for the advice

Princes as HQ is a waste of points.....Great unclean is going to prove its self more annoying\useful! (Good luck to guard players dealing with two of those buggers!)

Mad Cat
04-09-2014, 07:20 AM
I prefer the GUO over Ku'Gath anyday. Far more powerful as it is able to take level 3 biomancy and 2 greater rewards (that are usually defensive in nature).

The reason I suggest both princes into HQ is that Xaric already has Scabiathrix in his list so adding a GUO would do a similar role. He would have to deepstrike as he is slow and cannot run so having 2 powerful units like that in a list along with slow troops becomes a problem. You need a good dose of speed in the army to give some element of control and 2 princes do this well.