PDA

View Full Version : Painting Guide - New Scions

ChewyMeps
03-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but i looked and wasn't sure where else to post it.

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I would find a guide to painting the new IG scions. I know there is a paint selection available on the GW website but I would very much like to do a few models as a plain copy and want to make sure i am utilising all the paints correctly.

Is it in white dwarf or would a guide exist elseware?

ManyThanks

Tushan
03-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but i looked and wasn't sure where else to post it.

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I would find a guide to painting the new IG scions. I know there is a paint selection available on the GW website but I would very much like to do a few models as a plain copy and want to make sure i am utilising all the paints correctly.

Is it in white dwarf or would a guide exist elseware?

ManyThanks

It's in white dwarf.

ChacoStylez
03-30-2014, 02:44 AM
Yes, there is a paint guide in White Dwarf 9, but GW also is known for putting out a digital paint guide as well, this tends to have many different color schemes.

ChewyMeps
03-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Yes, there is a paint guide in White Dwarf 9, but GW also is known for putting out a digital paint guide as well, this tends to have many different color schemes.

where would one find these digital guides please? I cant find any on the website not even old ones

Thnks

Tushan
03-30-2014, 02:37 PM
where would one find these digital guides please? I cant find any on the website not even old ones

Thnks

How to paint citadel miniatures : militarum tempestus is on advance order in the iBookstore, the books run on ipad and macs running the new maverick operating system.

I don't know if they're planning an ebook version, but if they do it will come out this Saturday as well though black library's digital editions

http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions

ChewyMeps
03-30-2014, 08:38 PM
How to paint citadel miniatures : militarum tempestus is on advance order in the iBookstore, the books run on ipad and macs running the new maverick operating system.

I don't know if they're planning an ebook version, but if they do it will come out this Saturday as well though black library's digital editions

http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions

thanks