PDA

View Full Version : Magnetized Landspeeder Storm

PedroKantor
01-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Hey all.. I posted my WIP before but can't seem to find the thread I posted it in, so anyways, my magnetized scouts and landspeeder storm is finally complete (well still have to touch up some of the highlights) . Come take a look

http://2ndcitywarzone.blogspot.com/2010/01/magnetized-landspeed-storm-finally.html

Happy New Year!

person person
01-01-2010, 04:22 PM
That thing is amazing!!! I always thought that the scouts on the speeder had such cool poses and would make a cool scout squad. Definately one of the most clever magnet related ideas I've seen.

PedroKantor
01-01-2010, 10:35 PM
That thing is amazing!!! I always thought that the scouts on the speeder had such cool poses and would make a cool scout squad. Definately one of the most clever magnet related ideas I've seen.

Thanks.. it actually took a few tries of cutting a couple of em up and green stuffing em back together to make look descent though. Not sure if I will do it again for my second one im going to start building.

Cryl
01-03-2010, 06:13 AM
That's great, looks really good. Having seen this I'm surprised this isn't a more common conversion

MarshalAdamar
01-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Awesome!

I wish I had vanilla marines so I could use the storm after looking at your's!

Really cool

Thanks for posting.