PDA

View Full Version : 750 points blood angels

blood0sanguinius
03-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey everyone. New guy here (to the forum not the game) and I have a small list I'd like some feed back on. My friend and I are going to play a small game in about two weeks. The idea is that by then we will have 750 points painted and ready to go. The Battle after that will be 1000 points and set two weeks later giving us time to make adjustments and paint new stuff. Anyway here is my list.
+++ 1st round ba (750pts) +++
+++ 750pt Blood Angels 5th Edition Roster (Primary Detachment)) +++

Selections:

Blood Angels 5th Edition (Primary Detachment) Selections:

+ HQ +

* Librarian
Shield of Sanguinius, The Sanguine Sword
* Power Armour
Bolt Pistol

* Sanguinary Priest
* Power Armour
Bolt Pistol, PPoweraxe

+ Troops +

* Assault Squad
7x Assault Marines (), Flamer
* Drop Pod
Storm Bolter
* Veteran Sergeant
Power Fist , Storm Shield

* Assault Squad
6x Assault Marines
* Drop Pod
Storm Bolter
* Veteran Sergeant
Bolt Pistol, Power Weapon

* Assault Squad
4x Assault Marines
* Drop Pod
Storm Bolter
* Veteran Sergeant
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword

+ Heavy Support +

* Devestator Squad
4x Devestator Marine , 4x Missile Launcher
* Veteran Sergeant
Bolter

The librarian and priest are with the assault squad that has the sergeant with the fist and shield. The only thing on the table would be the devesator squad. First turn the librarians squad and the assault squad with the power sword sergeant come on. Librarian gives them a 5+ cover save plus they get feel no pain from the priest. The last assault squad will come down near an objective later. The missile launchers will soften up targets right before the two squads charge. The sergeant with a shield gives me someone to accept challenges with while the librarian will have no problem dealing with anything since he will have strong 10 attacks. So what are your thoughts on this list? I'd love any feedback. Thanks for your input.

Bob821
03-21-2014, 08:48 AM
I think I'd run the priest and the librarian in different squads... That way two squads get a boost. If you put the pods down near each other the priests FNP bubble should still reach to cover both squads.

I also kind of like bunging a librarian with my devestators and giving him divination powers. Works quite well.