03-19-2014, 06:14 AM
Really looking forward to this :) !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytcl8OIaxBU

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-19-2014, 06:18 AM
Yummy. :D

Kirsten
03-19-2014, 06:23 AM
hell yeah, this is the one I have been waiting for, Iron Warriors and Raven Guard

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Alpha Legion :D

Mr Mystery
03-19-2014, 06:30 AM
Man, I still need to buy book two!

eldargal
03-19-2014, 06:31 AM
It's not Thousand Sons and Sisters of Silence, but i'll take it...

energongoodie
03-19-2014, 06:36 AM
alpha legion :d

+1 :d

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-19-2014, 06:41 AM
Eh, I'm a dick, might as well have an army of likeminded individuals.

Psychosplodge
03-19-2014, 06:43 AM
I hope they don't start doing two a year.

Mr Mystery
03-19-2014, 06:52 AM
If they don't, they might as well rename it Heresyworld, as that's all they'll be doing for yonks.

eldargal
03-19-2014, 06:57 AM
It's really all they are doing now.

daboarder
03-19-2014, 07:03 AM

Very excited for when they get to do sisters of scilence, should be soon right? Prospero is coming up and thats basically their thing

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-19-2014, 07:04 AM
I love this Heresy gumf, right up my alley. :D

eldargal
03-19-2014, 07:04 AM
Yep they are coming (hur) with the Prospero book. not sure which book that is though. Second trilogy though I'm fairlysure.

Mr Mystery
03-19-2014, 07:05 AM
I love it too, but not to the exclusion of all else :(

Mr.Pickelz
03-19-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm honestly waiting (procrastinating) for Prospero to restart Space Wolves. Once that hits, my bank account will scream in agony :(

Wolfshade
03-19-2014, 09:00 AM
There isn't much to say about the sisters of silence

interrogator_chaplain
03-19-2014, 10:36 AM
Wake me up when they get to Dark Angels and Night Lords.

energongoodie
03-19-2014, 10:44 AM
Night Lords was book 2 buddy. You slept through it :)

callboggy
03-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Another step closer to the Corax model, I am gonna be all over that

Conks
03-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Really Excited for this release more so than book 2, mostly because of the Iron Warriors and Imperial Fists.

DrBored
03-19-2014, 11:19 AM
So, finishing up with the first trilogy, 6 more books to go...

Well, in that time we'll get some amazing Space Marine and Chaos Marine models and conversion kits, along with some incredible Primarch models, including Daemon Primarchs near the end if their promises hold up.

And then... what? Forgeworld will have a huge database of Legion models, and very, very little for any other force.

At least they're slowly chipping away at the Mechanicum models, but dang, could we see some more for... any other xenos or something?

kiwimeat
03-19-2014, 11:25 AM

Tuatara
03-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Man, I still need to buy book two!

Man, I still need to buy books 1 and 2. But I'm going to have to if I want the ruleset so I can play my Iron Warriors.

Dlatrex
03-19-2014, 12:16 PM
There isn't much to say about the sisters of silence
Yuk yuk yuk! :)

I think it looks quite promising. Very interested to see how they flesh out Alpha Legion

whargoul666
03-19-2014, 07:01 PM

You poor thing, you never get what you want!

I'd like to point out that you poopooed the last release of HH models, because they weren't xenos... So I guess that's changed, good on you expanding your horizons! And hey, they got on all their cloths to so +1 right!?! Right?

eldargal
03-20-2014, 06:23 AM
You poor thing, you never get what you want!

I'd like to point out that you poopooed the last release of HH models, because they weren't xenos... So I guess that's changed, good on you expanding your horizons! And hey, they got on all their cloths to so +1 right!?! Right?
Oh, go **** yourself. I have better things to do than argue with morons who can't see that eighteen months of solid Marine releases is damned tedious for someone with only a passing interest in them.

Thebasementgamer
03-20-2014, 07:09 AM
Oh, go **** yourself. I have better things to do than argue with morons who can't see that eighteen months of solid Marine releases is damned tedious for someone with only a passing interest in them.

You do not have better things to do. For someone with a "passing interest" you sure chime in an awful lot.

eldargal
03-20-2014, 07:11 AM
Christ, what is it with obnoxious idiot newbies lately?

Psychosplodge
03-20-2014, 07:17 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2vkz1b4.png

Wolfshade
03-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Can we keep things on track here please. Certainly you may disagree but please leave personal slurs out of it

If in any doubt here are the commenting rules.
http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/faq.php?faq=termsmaster#faq_bolsrules

Deadlift
03-20-2014, 08:03 AM
I take it that goes for everyone Wolfie ;)

- - - Updated - - -

So back on track, which Primarchs will we see next as some are still missing from previous books.

energongoodie
03-20-2014, 08:13 AM

- - - Updated - - -

So back on track, which Primarchs will we see next as some are still missing from previous books.

I want Kurze! I really wanna do the bad boy Night Lords as my next project.

Sitnam
03-20-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm excited, though I do wish we get to see the book 2 models finished up before we see book 3 stuff

Conks
03-20-2014, 10:42 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I would say Mortarion will be the next Primarch. I would expect Konrad Cruze to be released when the Dark Angles ( Book 5 ) is released. Here is a quick run down of the Release Schedule from the last Games Day:

Book 3: Execution
Easter release date if everything goes according to schedule ( Q1-2 2014)
Raven Guard
Primarch model of Corax with flight pack was strongly suggested as what they wanted to do.
New units focusing on Hit and Run, precision strikes and Assassination I.e. Eliminating enemy command structure

Alpha Legion
Primarch models for Alpharius and Omegon with the possibility of a 3rd because of the whole I am Alpharius.

Subtle differences in armour between the two.
Alan Bleigh said that even tho the primarchs of the Alpha legion blend into their legion to complete missions there are times when they need to be seen as primarchs! This is what the models will represent. Them in their full glory.

Imperial Fists
Even tho Rogal Dorn was on Terra during the battle of Phall he will be in the book along with Sigismund.

Iron Warriors
The Iron Warriors will have models with rules for the Iron Circle in this book despite the fact that they were created after the battle of Phall where the Imperial Fists stormed aboard Perturabo's Flagship and into his Inner Sanctum causing him then to design and build them.
Titan legions

Book 4 Prospero
Before Christmas 2014 (Q3-4) most likely aiming for UK Gamesday but will be a tight schedule to keep up with.
Thousand Sons
Space Wolves

Speaking with Siman Egan the sculpted/designer of Angron, Fulgrim and Ferrus, he wants to do Leman Russ and Magnus in a duel like Fulgrim and Ferrus with Leman Russ's Wolves. This is only what he is planning not what is actually going ahead at this time.
Sisters of Silence
Emperors Custodes

Book 5 Signus Prime + another story involving the Dark Angles.
6 months after the release of Prospero (Q2-3) 2015
Daemons
Blood Angles
Dark Angles
Dark Mechanicum

Book 6 Calth, released 6 months after Signus Prime (Q1-2 2016)
Ultramarines
Imperial Army
Explanation on the World Bearers
more Titan legions

Wildeybeast
03-20-2014, 01:51 PM
So, I have a question. I'm probably not going to play 30k, but I do love my Raven Guard. I'll pick up some funky models for them, but is it worth me picking up the book for fluff? How much of them is rules and how much is background?

Mr Mystery
03-20-2014, 01:55 PM
If it's anything like the first one, lots of background!

Particularly the early Legion stuff, pre-Primarchal unification.

Wildeybeast
03-20-2014, 01:56 PM
That's good to know, though bad for my wallet!

Mr Mystery
03-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Bugrit, Millenium hand and shrimp.

I need to cheer meself up, I shall order Massacre tomorrow.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Yey for Massacre!

Slaughter for everyone!

StraightSilver
03-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Thanks to Conks, that's a really useful summary.

I need to catch up, am so far behind, only have book one!

I don't want to wait until 2016 for Ultramarines but in a way this is good for me as it will probably take me until then to paint my 40K Ultras.... :)

I am very intrigued about the Imperial Army aspect mentioned for the battle of Calth book though. Will this be Ultramar Defence Force? Very excited if it is although they'll probably be nothing like mine....

Conks
04-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks to Conks, that's a really useful summary.

I need to catch up, am so far behind, only have book one!

I don't want to wait until 2016 for Ultramarines but in a way this is good for me as it will probably take me until then to paint my 40K Ultras.... :)

I am very intrigued about the Imperial Army aspect mentioned for the battle of Calth book though. Will this be Ultramar Defence Force? Very excited if it is although they'll probably be nothing like mine....

Yea no worries man! I am really excited for my copy of Extermination to arrive. My big project is Imperial Fists & Iron Warriors so I am really pumped about this.

My over all goal is to at least have 1 squad from every legion painted, all the primarchs, and all the "hero" characters as well.

Psychosplodge
04-15-2014, 02:27 AM
My over all goal is to at least have 1 squad from every legion painted, all the primarchs, and all the "hero" characters as well.

Same.
So far I've managed to acquire the character series models. One day I might paint them...

Ulthwé Guardian
04-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Question:

In HH Book 3, under the Raven Guard Legion Rules p274. Jump infantry, bikes, jetbikes, infantry in terminator army benefit from Furious Assault. Any idea what Furious Assault is, a typo of Furious Charge? I can't find it.

Dalleron
04-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Quite possible its a typo and I can't find Furious Assault rule in the book straight away. Doesn't mean its not in there somewhere I've missed.