PDA

View Full Version : First Look - Chaos Helbrute Assembled

Kesher
03-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Checkout the new kit! Love all the options!

http://youtu.be/-lQ9Gl1xujM

Ben_S
03-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks. Looks like a nice kit, though I was hoping it would have spare arms that could be kitbashed onto DV bodies. From the look of it, there's only one right gun arm with a choice of weapon barrels, which is a bit disappointing. I guess GW didn't want people doing what I had in mind...

DrBored
03-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Thanks. Looks like a nice kit, though I was hoping it would have spare arms that could be kitbashed onto DV bodies. From the look of it, there's only one right gun arm with a choice of weapon barrels, which is a bit disappointing. I guess GW didn't want people doing what I had in mind...

It's actually stupid easy to magnetize at least. I haven't drilled any holes, the magnets fit into areas that are already there. The only option I had to leave behind was the Heavy Bolter and the Thunder Hammer, as the HB shares a base with the Lascannon, and the Thunder Hammer shares a base with the Power Scourge.

Lord-Boofhead
03-16-2014, 11:11 PM

You can't cut the barel off the DV Helbrute and switch it for a spare from this kit?