PDA

View Full Version : What supplementary codex(es) would you most like to see for your army?

The Sovereign
03-14-2014, 09:41 PM
For me it's a toss-up between the Prophets of Flesh haemonculi coven or the Kabal of the Black Heart. Would also like to see a Thousand Sons supplement (like everyone else).

Mr.Pickelz
03-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Speed Freakz, and/or Freebootaz.

Bikerz need some new edition lovin. 25 points for a Ork slugga boy on a bike just ain't cutting it when compared to Space Marines or CSM's variants. :(

Asymmetrical Xeno
03-15-2014, 04:23 AM
Pure Canoptek forces would be lovely.

Tyrendian
03-15-2014, 04:27 AM
Iron Snakes. 'Cause, you know, THIS IS ITHAKAAAAAA! *kick*

on a more serious note though, Saim-Hann would be neat

Littha
03-15-2014, 06:53 AM
Daemons of Khorne would make my day (though I suppose that would require a book for the other 3 gods). Maybe with some stats for an exhalted bloodthirster or something and a new warp storm table.

This Dave
03-15-2014, 07:12 AM
Deathwatch. Would work with any Marine codex too.

Pssyche
03-15-2014, 07:15 AM
Harlequins.

troglodytesrus
03-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Fallen dark angels, Eldar craftworlds, harlequins or praetorian imperial gaurd :P

The Sovereign
03-15-2014, 10:15 AM
Deathwatch. Would work with any Marine codex too.

Yeah, this is another codex/dataslate I'd love to see, especially if it integrates well with the Inquisition codex.

Archon Charybdis
03-15-2014, 10:32 AM
I'd love to see a Swordwind codex with rules for a Court of the Young King, taking more aspect warriors in the troops slot, and maybe a beefier Avatar (they are the most warlike of all Eldar after all).

bfmusashi
03-15-2014, 10:43 AM
Rogue Trader, so my Guardsmen can have jump packs and power boards.

Dalleron
03-15-2014, 10:44 AM
I would like to see a Biel Tan supplement as well, as that is the basis for my eldar army, though I have gone away from it to add more stuff.

I would be interested in seeing an Unforgiven codex for the DA, but I don't know if its really needed. The option to have your own chapter master and better plasma rules or something. I know Azrael may effectively rule them all, which is why I see it not happening. And the SM codex exists for that as well.

Deadlift
03-15-2014, 10:52 AM
one each for the legions :)

Other than that, an Ogryn / abhuman one would be right up my street.

Dalleron
03-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Oh, and I forgot about this because it's not a supplement per se, but could be to the rulebook.

Rules for FMC that allow for fighting in midair. Think it would be rather fun and interesting.

I doubt that I'm the only who's thought of this.

SON OF ROMULOUS
03-15-2014, 02:41 PM
i would love to see adeptus arbites. followed by legion specific. then i would genuinely love to see something for demieurg *cough* squats *cough* and lastly i would love for rules and models to play exodite eldar.

Sly
03-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Mercenaries & Freebooters (Humans, Orks, Kroot, & other aliens as a mercenary force)
Thousand Sons (they need some loving compared to most other CSM lists)
Speed Freaks (specifically a Warbiker update to make them better)
Adeptus Mechanicus

Gleipnir
03-15-2014, 03:46 PM
A $33 dollar one since a flood last night just wiped out half my hardbacks and all my white dwarfs

FireHazard
03-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Not sure what you could put in a Death Guard Codex, but it'd still be cool. Deathwatch, as previously stated by others. Ad-Mech, anyone? Traitor Guard could be interesting. Eldar Exodites. Assassins. I've always had a soft spot for the Mentors.

SON OF ROMULOUS
03-15-2014, 05:33 PM
i wouldnt bother asking for admech look to forgeworld ;) i would say its a very very safe bet to assume that you will have a playable admech force sometime this summer either before or hopefully after the 6.5 reboot so that FORGEWORLD IS LEGAL even though they keep saying it is. this way all the clowns can shut up for a change.

MajorWesJanson
03-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I want to see a Templar supplement for SM (I play IH sucessor, but I just want to see a Templar book)
Elysian supplement for guard (And for FW to make some more models for them!)

fedratsailor
03-17-2014, 02:37 AM
salamander supplement allowing tactical and dev squads to take heavy flamers.
Nightlords supplement of some sort. (would get me to buy a chaos army).
Possible blood angel supplement for flesh eaters.