PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not a fan of the new Layout?

Denzark
03-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Hey all

Just for debate - what do you think of the new layout to the forum?

I personally don't like the split. I used to be able to go to the 40K specific piece and browse for new stuff amongst all subjects. Then Painting got split off. I sort of got that, although found it less convenient.

Now, split between the news/rumours, the main chat, and then the rest, I find it harder to navigate.

It reminds me of the change in codex layout, where you have to flick to and fro and stuff is found n several different places.

Thoughts out there?

Wolfshade
03-01-2014, 05:40 PM
I haven't noticed to be honest, I tend to just hit the "New Posts" button and go from there.

Deadlift
03-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I haven't noticed to be honest, I tend to just hit the "New Posts" button and go from there.

Yes I'm the same tbh :)

Gotthammer
03-01-2014, 11:54 PM

Yup, me three.

Darren Richardson
03-02-2014, 04:09 AM
What new layout?

:D

I'm joking of course...

To be honest I hadn't noticed any changes, I mostly just browse in and out at will moving between boards like Cypher between worlds :)

Wildeybeast
03-02-2014, 07:25 AM
I don't like it. The Warhammer discussion page has been pushed even further down the forum now and the more prominent place of the fantasy news and rumours section has not resulted in more posts in the general fantasy section. If anything, it feels even quieter down there now.

Arkhan Land
03-02-2014, 12:44 PM
it seemed wacky at first but ive already adapted to it.

Psychosplodge
03-03-2014, 04:54 AM
I rarely venture out of the oubliette so hadn't really noticed.
How much of the forum do you actually read?

scadugenga
03-03-2014, 08:36 PM
I've barely even been lurking these last few months. Life, etc.

Change appears okay, not really that drastic.