PDA

View Full Version : Store in dallas tx

mikeramos
03-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey guys and gals first off sorry if this isn't in the right spot to post. I'm gonna be in dallas tx for a few weeks next month and I'm looking for a nice store to play at I play 40k, heroclix, Pokemon, and yugioh, so a place that supports all would be nice not very competitive so I would prefer a casual environment, plz any advice or info is appreciated, but no negativity plz

Barjack
03-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Hey guys and gals first off sorry if this isn't in the right spot to post. I'm gonna be in dallas tx for a few weeks next month and I'm looking for a nice store to play at I play 40k, heroclix, Pokemon, and yugioh, so a place that supports all would be nice not very competitive so I would prefer a casual environment, plz any advice or info is appreciated, but no negativity plz

Texas Toy Soldier ( North Dallas/Addison Area )
Comic Asylum ( Richardson )
Madness Comics and Games ( Plano )
Gunslinger Games ( Dallas )
Area-51 ( grapevine )

Hope this helps.

AlaitocJib
03-16-2014, 09:06 AM
I live in the Dallas area near Plano and can confirm the Madness comics and theres also a Hobbytown that just moved along 75. I consistently struggling to find players so would love to set something up if youre still in the area. Or anyone in the Dallas metro. PM me if interested.