Predator: 115
Autocannons/ Lascan sponson

Predator: 115
Autocannons/ Lascan sponson

Ultramarine Allies
Tigurius - 165

5 Scouts - 55

Thunderfire Cannon - 100

Tiggy + Chapter Master join the Centurions. Tiggy hopes to get Gate, Prescience and whatever else for the third power. Scouts outflank to get linebreaker.

Dave Mcturk
02-26-2014, 03:05 PM
outflanking scouts ? have to let us know how that one goes ? :eek:

Angelofblades
02-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Well in a different iteration of this list, I used 5 ccw/bp outflanking scouts and they actually managed to kill a full firewarrior squad without having taken any casualties. Although the circumstances were just about near perfect. Firewarriors were on the top level of a 3 level ruins, it was kind of a solid rectangular building. My scouts came in, ran to the second floor, the FW's rolled a 2 for their terrain check, so then next turn my scouts moved up to the next level, tossed a frag grenade in the shooting phase, and charged in.

Then they died to a wave serpent - lol. I was up against taudar.

xTHExCLINCHERx
02-26-2014, 08:29 PM
I am also a fan of the outflanking bolter scouts. I always take a 10 man unit that can combat squad and outflank them frequently.. Good choice in my opinion. Also, with all the terrain on the tables these days do you see a lot of mishaps with Gating the Centurions around? Also, have you considered giving the Chapter Master a bike or terminator armor so he can fire the orbital bombardment after gating? You could probably fit it in if you downgrade to a power fist and drop a few misc things like auspex, combi grav dozer blade maybe etc.

Looks pretty good though to me!

Angelofblades
02-27-2014, 07:04 AM
I am also a fan of the outflanking bolter scouts. I always take a 10 man unit that can combat squad and outflank them frequently.. Good choice in my opinion. Also, with all the terrain on the tables these days do you see a lot of mishaps with Gating the Centurions around? Also, have you considered giving the Chapter Master a bike or terminator armor so he can fire the orbital bombardment after gating? You could probably fit it in if you downgrade to a power fist and drop a few misc things like auspex, combi grav dozer blade maybe etc.

Looks pretty good though to me!

Unless its impassable terrain, I was under the impression that regular terrain just causes Dangerous Terrain Tests. Also, don't the Centurions have Slow and Purposeful? I thought it conferred to the unit and was counting on that to wing off that orbital bombardment.