PDA

View Full Version : Space Marine White Scars Army

Kesher
02-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Hey guys checkout a fully painted White Scars Army with Space Wolves allies painted by Kenny Boucher. He spent a lot of time converting and painting this army up and it's worth checking this out! you can see it on the SpikeyBits youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCl0rc65MLY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUp4ClYmVjhmuS1V_6JjI20g

Skrall
02-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Or you could post photo's of it here so we don't have to click on a youtube link. That could be quite a neet idea.

-skrall

whargoul666
02-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Or you could post photo's of it here so we don't have to click on a youtube link. That could be quite a neet idea.

-skrall

I want to upvote Skrall, but have to sign in to do it...

DarkLink
02-25-2014, 09:11 PM

-skrall

Yeah, you could pull a muscle lifting your finger up to click the mouse button.

Kesher
02-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Hey sorry guys, guess I didn't have enough caffeine that morning!

DarkLink
02-26-2014, 09:01 PM
No worries, frankly, I don't see why people have such a stick up their *** about following a link to youtube or whatever.

Lord-Boofhead
02-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Maybe they are somewhere with low bandwidth or at work where youtube is blocked?

Thaldin
02-27-2014, 02:00 PM
No worries, frankly, I don't see why people have such a stick up their *** about following a link to youtube or whatever.

Uhm because?

From BigRed in a sticky at the top of the forum.

<snip>
Unacceptable Self-promotion
But, we are seeing a rise of "link only" hobby threads that are content-less and only include the title of a hobby project and a link to it on a 3rd party location.

These will be considered SPAM moving forward.

So by all means, show off your stuff, share your hobby, be inspired by and inspire those around you and as always you should feel free to self promote in a discreet tasteful manner.

But please remember that the hobby subforums are not a dumping ground for naked advertising links.

We know you all have awesome pictures of your projects - show them off!
<snip>

DarkLink
02-27-2014, 02:22 PM
BigRed told you not to like something, so you don't like it? My point is, if someone does that, just ignore it. No need to bump the thread.

Azhrarnx
02-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Many of us work long hours at companies which have very restrictive rules pertaining to any video. I understand that this seems like a game only the privileged play due to exorbitant costs of some miniatures. However, some of us slowly build armies or have built up armies over long periods of time. So if a person would like to see pictures instead of waiting until they get home to click on a link they will most likely forget about, and they politely ask, I don't see the need to respond in a way that marks you as a (insert appropriate label here).

Thaldin
02-27-2014, 07:24 PM
BigRed told you not to like something, so you don't like it? My point is, if someone does that, just ignore it. No need to bump the thread.

No, but I respect the fact he asked people to do something on the forums. Has nothing to do with liking or not liking.