Holo Fields, TLSL, SC

Wraithknight

Wraithknight

Shadow Weaver Support Battery
X3 Shadow Weavers

Thoughts?

Dave Mcturk
02-18-2014, 10:26 AM
assume ur psikerbikers are going with the artillery... i think they could do with a shield unit ... but thats me

as tempting as it is to run minimum size DA squads they are very squishy... i would go with one max with a spirit seer with shard for fearless... and one minimum for objective stealing... but at 1500 there is not much wiggle room ... your jetlock is going to be stuck with artillery unless you are planning on running him solo ? :eek: so he might as well be on foot ... saves you 15pts...

i know the interweb likes them, but at low points games, imo, chin guns are an expensive luxury !:rolleyes:

stick to two serpents and youve got some points to mess around with ?

Angelofblades
02-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Thank you for the reply - I knew I was missing something, there is a unit of 6 Bikes w/ 2 shurcannons that I was missing - have added to list.

Dave Mcturk
02-23-2014, 04:03 AM
taken my eldar out of the box for a few games over the w/e ... rapidly coming to the conclusion that larger gjb squads are now far more viable than in the old codex... which is obvious... but

thinking that running one big squad - with or without cannons - say 7 to 10 no. - is a great way to back up infantry that are either slogging it or getting out of their rides.

and it takes the heat off gjb objective stealers if you have them

had 10 in a squad with lock and they seemed to do just as much damage as the 9 DA{+ex} ... although with bladestorm and battle focus the DA have extra range and the IV5 save... the extra T on the gjb just makes the difference...

really useful for mopping up stuff that you dont want to get too close to ...
still like the maxed DA for resilience though