PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Sisters of Battle army, Tomb Kings army, SotTR Russians. [UK] [Ebay]

Matthew Dix-Williams
02-17-2014, 08:15 PM
I am willing to ship internationally, but of course will need to get quotes on delivery for this. I am selling from Stoke-On-Trent in England.

My Tomb Kings force is as follows:
23 Spear Skeletons
15 Bow Skeletons
36 Hand Weapon Skeletons
2 Banner Skeletons
2 Musician Skeletons
2 Skeletons without a weapon (i'll include all three options for assembly with the sale)
10 Bow Skeletal Horsemen
1 Chariot
2 OoP Mounted Liche Priests (One mising his Horse, but I am sure I have a spare somewhere)
3 On Foot Tomb Kings
1 Tomb Queen (converted from the High Queen Khalida model)
3 On foot Liche Priest (2 OoP ones, and one to go with the Casket of Souls)
1 Prince Apophas Model
3 Metal Ushabti with Great Weapons
2 Tomb Scorpions (missing a few legs, but will include some Skeletal bits that could fairly easily make replacements. the other is Brand New in Blister)
3 Carrion (2 are missing their heads)
2 Tomb Swarms
2 Screaming Skull Catapult w/ Crew (One missing a single piece of metal bar, and the small aesthetic vulture creature, the other Brand New in Box)
2 Warsphinxs
1 Casket of Souls
1 Very old, quite rare OoP Nagash model (I find it makes a decent stand in for the Magical Giant Creature).

They are in a large GW case, but one of the clips on it has snapped. It has held together fine for a few years, but I cannot guarantee how long it will last. I will be sure it is safe when delivered.

I also have a Sisters of Battle army consisting of the following:
31 Bolter Sisters
4 Storm Bolter Sisters
6 Flamer Sisters
4 Melta Sisters (one seems to be converted from a storm bolter)
4 Heavy Bolter Sisters (one seems to have been converted from another Heavy Weapon)
1 Simulcrum Imperialis sister
3 Sister Superiors (one missing an arm)
1 Cannoness
1 Sister with Dual Melta Pistols
2 Sisters with Dual Plasma Pistols
4 Seraphim
1 Seraphim Superior
2 Seraphim with Dual hand Flamers
1 Saint Celestine
1 Uriah Jacobus (missing Backpack)
1 Sister Dialogus
1 Sister Hospitaler
1 Repentia Mistress
6 Sisters Repentia
2 Whirlwinds (Make excellent Exorcists)
1 Immolator (Heavy Flamers)

The Sisters are in a small GW case.

If anyone happens to play Secrets of the Third Reich, I am potentially thinking of selling my Soviet forces for this. I have a full platoon from the main rulebook if I recall correctly, as well as two Werebears, a unit of Siberian Subhumans, numerous special characters and a T34-85 tank, all from Westwind games. If anyone is interested in these message me and i'll do a proper inventory of exactly what I have, as it is in numerous boxes currently.

I have both of the first two armies up on eBay, the links are as follows.
Sisters of Battle (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201038801488?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)
Tomb Kings (www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201038779456?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

Both have about a week left on them. I am willing to take them down from eBay if offered £300 per army including postage. Trying to declutter and get ahead on the rent, so willing to accept this price (almost half what the army would cost brand new), or potentially consider lower.

Thanks folks, and happy bidding.
~Matt.