PDA

View Full Version : Drakens Biker Marines of Khan! (pic heavyish)

mr_draken
02-13-2014, 10:11 AM
So i posted up a list ( the latest one anyway) of my white scars, and was asked about the mods Ive done to them. Thought it would be fun to post some pics as i finally get around to modding out all the bikes in the army.

DISCLAIMER: my painting skill suck, I am half blind, and my hand eye co ordination is not very good at all for things like painting, most of my stuff has basic paint jobs on it, and lot of that currently needs work.

This is some of the most current, got my hands on some of the bikes from Dark Vengeance, after a bit of work removing the iconography and such, they turned out alright!

A melta team I finished converting tonight, There are 2 normal bikers to go with these guys still in the chopping line.

The squad that started it all... my command squad, i wanted a mean bodyguard for my captain to ride with, and this is the end result.

My work in progress chaplain, He was origonally my chapter master with a thunder hammer, am messing around with options atm for his mace. He currently rides with my Command squad.

My Captain, currently being used as Khan. I'm not happy at the moment with his paint job and i might do a body swap with him and custom build a Khan instead.

A current overall look at my work desk, i have 13 bikes left to convert, and then a hell of a lot of painting and touch ups to do.

While he is not currently in my list, this is my converted master of the forge with beamer. I'm really happy with how this conversion came out in the end, and once i get around to touching his paint job up he should look awesome!

Horncastle
02-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I love the use of the side car for the conversion beamer.

KrewL RaiN
02-13-2014, 02:41 PM
I love the use of the side car for the conversion beamer.

Ditto! Makes it look like it can dish out twice the pain!

Skychaser
02-21-2014, 02:29 AM
could you tell me how you managed to get rit of the "wings" in the frontshield of the Bikes from Storm of Vengenace Bikes?