PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Mr Mystery's Crypt of Crap.

Mr Mystery
02-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Afternoon!

So it's time to have a bit of a clear out from Mystery Towers, as I have pretty much no room in my flat to begin with, and it's just piling up.

First up on the chopping block? HERESY MARINES!

10 Cataphractii Terminators. Mixture of melee weapons (no power axes though), Reaper Autocannon and a Heavy Flamer. Cost brand new - £94. Yours? Well fine purveyor of goods, yours for a mere £60 all in, plus of course P&P which naturally will vary depending on which far flung corner of the world they are to end up in!

Next.....15 assembled Emperor's Children MkII Assault Marines (squad has EC MKII shoulder pads, one plasma pistol and one power fist taken from the character upgrade kit, everyone else BP and CCW). Normally would set you back £119. Yours for a truly bargainous.......£75. You can't say fairer than that!

I also have a further 5 unassembled MkII Assault Marines, with EC MkII shoulder pads. Normally £37.50 including the pads (half a £9 pack being £4.50, innit). Yours for a piffling £25.....

And that will clear out the Heresy gubbins, on account much as I love the books and that, I just don't have the time to play that many armies!

Next up on the Choppa Block.....Orkses bundley deal!

Bit eclectic, but 5 Nobz (hurr, three have Powerklawz, from the plastic multipart kit), one Trukk (most bitz, but no real gubbins. Missing the gunner) and a Battlewagon with Deff Rolla upgrade and Boomgun, along with a Lobba. Side 'Eavy Shootas missing. Would cost off the peg? £88.00 by my reckoning. Yours good sirs and indeed ladies, for a shockingly low £55, to account for the incompleteness.

More Orkses! Stompa this time. Yeah. It's a Stompa. £70 off the peg, £45 to you (dunno where the shoot turrets have gone)

So hit me up over PM, as I do accept Paypal.

And remember to check back from time to time, as I have more crap for the crypt!

Wolfshade
02-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Having been purveyed (sp?) of Mystery's crap I can vouch for the quality and the timliness of sending. Orkses ans Mk2 marines interest me, but Mrs Wolfe says no.

Mr Mystery
02-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Have you tried kickin.......no hold on, that's not a suitable solution at all :p

Deadlift
02-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Hang on Wolfie, you actually tell your mrs about your frivolous spending ? Your missing a trick there mate :)

Psychosplodge
02-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Can't fault Mystery's service. Received everything as described rapidly.

Shame he's selling stuff I want at the wrong time of the financial year :D

Wolfshade
02-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Hang on Wolfie, you actually tell your mrs about your frivolous spending ? Your missing a trick there mate :)

She monitors my bank accounts like a Hawk, on account that I pay for all.

Mr Mystery
02-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Never mind the Horsemen, they're mostly harmless!

I shall be posting up yet more trinkets and doo-dads upon my return to my boudoir this evening (I can't actually remember why I have these days!)

Mr Mystery
03-04-2014, 06:48 AM
All items still available.

Will stick them up on Ebay at the end of the week if there's no further interest on here :)

Psychosplodge
03-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Stop tempting me...

Mr Mystery
03-04-2014, 07:21 AM
NEVAR!

Bwahahahaha!

And I've not even listed me Dark Elves yet!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
03-04-2014, 07:23 AM
If only I didn't hate Mark 2... And Emperor's Children. xD

Mr Mystery
03-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Absolute last shout people.

All goes up on Ebay this evening!