PDA

View Full Version : Most recent "rules" ?

DCompanyChris
02-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Greetings,

I have been "away" from all of the quick new rule developments over the last couple of months. (The dataslates and such)

I was putting together my list for our group's big apoc game and noticed that some of my rules, especially for my Salamanders have changed (The Tyrant of Badab and his legion have had me in his grasp for sometime now...I love the Tyrant Legion list)

Anyway...I'm doing a huge drop/deep strike themed Salamander list for the big game and I'm wondering what/where the most "recent" rules are for the Thunderhawk and the Deathstorm Drop Pods. Are they both in the new imperial armor book (v2 of book 2)? Are they someplace else as my IA2V2 hasn't arrived yet?

Thanks and cheers,
CT

Mr.Pickelz
02-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Yes both are in the new version of IA:2, I believe this book would count as the most recent rules printing of the two vehicles.
The Deathstorm now has to pay extra points for the Deepstrike ability, I think it ends up costing more then it did previously.
I don't think the Thunderhawk changed to much, the IA version has access to Forgeworld upgrades like Paint scheme and Armored cockpit.

khambatta
02-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Deathstorm has BS2 :(