PDA

View Full Version : So anyone ever miss played a box of minis?

Lord Azaghul
12-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Random thread for the day:

I was digging out my fantasy orcs this weekend. Trying to take a census of what I had and considering painting a few of 'em. And I KNOW, absolutly KNOW I have a half box of unassuble orcs out there, why do I know because I recently got the box out of the office closest (where a store pretty much all my gaming crap, when its not on the living room floor, under the bed...) to give a friend some orcy shields. I distintly remember finding it and getting out shields...that was about a month ago, then this weekend I though to dig them out and assemble them and I can not find them. I'm looking what I believe to be everywhere...closet, entertainment stand, bed room, basement...I'm sure that they will turn up in 2 or 3 months, but I've never actually lost a box before, usually just loose models!

I know in the past I've misplace an occational model or two (I still can't find my old Staken model), but an entire box of Orcs and bits?

Anyone else ever done that?

Aldramelech
12-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Nope, I have a wife for that.........

Lord Azaghul
12-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Nope, I have a wife for that.........

Except mine claims to have not seen said box of orcs! = thus their misplacement can only be placed on my shoulders.

Aldramelech
12-21-2009, 03:35 PM
They always say that........

Herald of Nurgle
12-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I've not mislaid a box of minis... but other things?

Here's a tip: never leave a DS in GW, or else they have no reason to give it back.

RocketRollRebel
12-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Valkyrie windshields :(

Randroid
12-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Who is miss played?

Lord Azaghul
12-22-2009, 07:37 AM
Who is miss played?

Well you know, its late on a friday night, lots of strange things happen, (like moving your bb figures before you move your turn counter)...and I can't type as clearly and accurately as I think I can! (nor can I edit the subject once posted!)

quinn
12-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Either they rolled a '6' on their nightly animosity roll and went off in a random direction towards one of your dwarf units, or they're underneath your laptop/keyboard!

Lord Azaghul
12-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Either they rolled a '6' on their nightly animosity roll and went off in a random direction towards one of your dwarf units, or they're underneath your laptop/keyboard!

Since Dwarves and Greenskins are my main fantasy armies I accept this as a possiblity (and a probablity - giving that the dwarves have probably desposed of the bodies already!)