PDA

View Full Version : 500 to 750: what would you add? (Eldar)

stuciferthemighty
02-07-2014, 08:16 AM
This is my starting list for our slow-grow league. No upgrades for the first round, then I can starting adding stuff or swapping out gear at 750. What would you add?

HQ - Farseer w/ Spear

1x Warlock attached to
10x Guardians w/ Scatter Laser in a
Wave Serpent w/ 2x Cannons

5x Dire Avengers

5x Rangers

Dave Mcturk
02-08-2014, 04:36 AM
thats about 500pts ? ... stick seer on bike ... >> T4... give him shard... fearless + combat bonuses
imo if you are putting gdz in a serpent you mite as well have stormies with two fusion guns and a sp on the lock as this gives you three nasty a/t or two high strength low ap shots...

it may just be the guys i play but gjb survive ... occasionally :eek:... but rangers are just toast ! :rolleyes:
the bigger a gjb squad the better it survives, but if the are objective stealers 3 is fine...

if rangers had a better range ... say 48/60" they would be a gr8 choice... love the fluff that says they can shoot a mans eye out at a 1000 paces but actually kroot snipers are the best in the game ... {allies allowed ?} {mmm}

edit: thin king about it i would rather max out the DA with ex/ss/pw... somewhere to hide jetseer ... and much more survivable than two 5 man units

stuciferthemighty
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Not sure if I can get a seer converted onto a bike and painted by the time this starts. Hmmmmm.....

Allies are allowed after 1000pts, and I do love sniping.