PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolves - Mark of the Wulfen

Wolf of Winter
02-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Just finished this chap last week. Simple head swap with a resin werewolf head from MaxMini (I think... lol!). I thought this would be a better option than shelling out ridiculous amounts of cash for the old GW ones. I may do a couple more, but have a wolf-like arm, or some crazy gouges in the armor or something.

C+C welcome!

DarkLink
02-03-2014, 05:18 PM
He looks more gorilla than wolf, but otherwise, very nice. Also, great job with the multi-angle photo, that does a much better job at showcasing the mini than posting a bunch of random angles.

ElectricPaladin
02-03-2014, 06:04 PM
I actually kind of like the apeness of the model. It makes it look more "savage posthuman rendered so by the inclusion of canine genes" and less "werewolves in spaaaace." Well done!

Kaptain Badrukk
02-03-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm with EP on this one, the old wulfen didn't look much like wolves either.

Bob821
02-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Very good sir. Are you planning a full pack or just single models for Mark of the Wulfen in squads? A full pack would look amazing. We let my pal use Blood Angel death company rules for his.

Wolf of Winter
02-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Very good sir. Are you planning a full pack or just single models for Mark of the Wulfen in squads? A full pack would look amazing. We let my pal use Blood Angel death company rules for his.

Not too sure yet, I'm a bit all over the place at the moment with a number of different projects on, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of having a whole squad of these... >scratches chin thoughtfully<

Thanks for the comments, all! :)