PDA

View Full Version : Privateer Press Nominated for Kickstarter of the Year - Vote em UP!

Bigred
01-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Privateer Press nominated for Kickstarter of the Year Shorty Award (http://shortyawards.com/link/lng?category=kickstarter&via=iguestinfo) - go vote em up!

Let's represent wargaming, and send Warmachine:Tactics up to the top!

Greatergood88
01-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Done and done, thanks for the heads-up! I cannot wait for their game to come out! (And those LE sculpts!)

Greatergood88
01-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Whoops about that, but thanks for the heads up! I am really excited to get their Tactics out and those awesome LE sculpts too! :)

m3g4tr0n
01-22-2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks, for the info!

spiralingcadaver
01-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Man... why?

I mean, they had a decent KS campaign, and I'm looking forward to getting some LE sculpts, but there was nothing there that I'd consider amazing or even particularly good for a successful company in a niche industry. Also, I was kind of offended when they wanted $10 for a 150 DPI PDF of some game maps... "Here you go, print it yourself, and no, you can't print it at standard image resolution."

Actually, looking at the KS list of nominees, it's a pretty poor showing. Still more excited about Mighty No. 9, though, and I didn't even back that one...

Houghten
01-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Should not such an award be reserved for a Kickstarter that has actually delivered?