PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld are Blogging!

Wolfshade
01-20-2014, 06:50 AM
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/FW/blogtn.png

Forgeworld have launched today their new blog, detailing what they are working on in broad terms, no we are building this brand new thing.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BLOG_1.html

I am sure keen eyed viewers will be spotting hints at new things, or potential new things in the photies.

Updated by Bigred:

- Horus Heresy Volume 3 - send to printers

New mystery tank in process:
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/FW/Blogs/BLOG12.jpg

RGilbert26
01-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I can't decide if the Space Marines underneath the monitor are a clue or just there for display purposes.

eldargal
01-20-2014, 08:12 AM
I hope the posts get a bit longer than that, but it is a nice start.

Wolfshade
01-20-2014, 08:40 AM
I hope they don't use video content as I can't watch it at work.

DWest
01-20-2014, 09:19 AM
The marines in the first pic appear to be Iron Warriors (at least based on the yellow/black chevrons on the Rhino and Dreadnaught) and if you read the profile of the guy whose desk that is, he does color work for the books, so I'd imagine that explains that.

However, the track pods in the second pic don't conform to any current IG or Marine hullplan, so there's a tease right there.

phoenixrising
01-20-2014, 10:43 AM
A new Malcador sculpt maybe?

And Alan Bligh said they were planning on Horus Heresy Book 3 for easter, so it looks like that will be on time, and should also feature the Iron Warriors, hence the models on the desk.

Defenestratus
01-20-2014, 10:46 AM
The marines in the first pic appear to be Iron Warriors (at least based on the yellow/black chevrons on the Rhino and Dreadnaught) and if you read the profile of the guy whose desk that is, he does color work for the books, so I'd imagine that explains that.

However, the track pods in the second pic don't conform to any current IG or Marine hullplan, so there's a tease right there.

Just what Forgeworld needs to release... another tank variant for the imperials!

deinol
01-20-2014, 10:59 AM
I must admit, it felt far less informative than their normal news emails. "Look, we took pictures of crap around the office" isn't really an article or something worth reading.

Mr Mystery
01-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Still better than nowt.

And Easter eh? Just in time for me having mass cashmonies!

Drak'Shal
01-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Iron warriors have shoulder pads on sale, they have to be in the next book.

FW told me on facebook that Imperial Fists will feature (I'm celebrating)

The 'blog' post from FW seems to hint at Alpha Legion, this fits chronologically into the heresy and would point to Raven Guard being the 4th Legion in Book 3 (is it called Extermination??)

MajorWesJanson
01-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Iron warriors have shoulder pads on sale, they have to be in the next book.

FW told me on facebook that Imperial Fists will feature (I'm celebrating)

The 'blog' post from FW seems to hint at Alpha Legion, this fits chronologically into the heresy and would point to Raven Guard being the 4th Legion in Book 3 (is it called Extermination??)

Book 3 is Iron Warriors, Raven Guard, and Alpha Legion to finish out the Istvaan legions, and the Imperial Fists at Phall.
I wonder if the new tank is not Imperial Army or Astartes, and possibly the base for a mechanicus vehicle instead.

Mr Mystery
01-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Forgive me if I'm being thick....but has Phall been covered in the novels yet?

daboarder
01-20-2014, 04:33 PM
yes, its in the crimson fist.