PDA

View Full Version : Old One Eye Abuse

Tynskel
01-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Berserk Rampage
every successful To Hit roll Old One Eye immediately makes one additional attack.

Now, does this stack with Hammer of Wrath? (Especially since Old One Eye has Living Battering Ram?)

I don't have the Main Rulebook with me (not for a few weeks), so i cannot check this...

Captain Bubonicus
01-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Sorry, I'm too busy giggling at "Old One Eye Abuse."

Chris Copeland
01-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Doesn't Hammer of Wrath hit automatically? No roll? This wouldn't stack, then.

Also, there is nothing new about abusing ol' One Eye... chaps do it all the time...

Anakzar
01-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I am not sure what you are asking but Hammer of wrath attacks don't roll to hit, they hit automatically so...

I would say do the hammer of wrath attacks at int step 10 and you don't get extra attacks for them. The attacks that roll to hit come at one eye's int step and those are the ones that get the extra attacks. (it also excludes the tail attack).

Tynskel
01-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Doesn't Hammer of Wrath hit automatically? No roll? This wouldn't stack, then.

Also, there is nothing new about abusing ol' One Eye... chaps do it all the time...

That's really my question, Is Hammer of Wrath considered a successful To Hit roll.

YorkNecromancer
01-12-2014, 01:05 PM
There's no 'roll', so it wouldn't seem to, going on the specific wording.

Of course, it would be awesome if it did...

Houghten
01-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I doubt it. Hammer of Wrath doesn't benefit from special weapons and it doesn't benefit from rules like Smash; I shouldn't think other rules get to benefit from it either (mind you, they did FAQ Baron Sathonyx's skyboard to affect his Hammer of Wrath attacks, so you never know...)

Tynskel
01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
I just get this image of the old Old One Eye model running in and just stomping on things, while making swinging arcs with the crushing claws...

musical-fool
01-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Sorry, I'm too busy giggling at "Old One Eye Abuse."

I just lol'd at this and got a strange look from the wife. Immature? Moi!?

Broodingman87
01-15-2014, 02:11 AM
There's no 'roll', so it wouldn't seem to, going on the specific wording.

Of course, it would be awesome if it did...

But, a malifaction psychic power can ground a FMC because it's considered a hit even though you didn't roll to hit it.

Tynskel
01-15-2014, 10:18 AM
I am pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

John Bower
01-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Sorely doubt it, if already excludes smash and tail and as HoW don't really count as 'attacks' as such it's unlikely. If (big if there judging by GW's recent form) it's FAQ'd it will probly be a no.

Dlatrex
01-15-2014, 11:26 AM
Tangential to this; does HoW get 'slowed' by moving through difficult terrain? It says you attack at Initiative 1, so would that trump the HoW initiative 10 characteristic?

Tynskel
01-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Tangential to this; does HoW get 'slowed' by moving through difficult terrain? It says you attack at Initiative 1, so would that trump the HoW initiative 10 characteristic?

Hammer of wrath is a set value of 10I

Tynskel
01-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Sorely doubt it, if already excludes smash and tail and as HoW don't really count as 'attacks' as such it's unlikely. If (big if there judging by GW's recent form) it's FAQ'd it will probly be a no.
It only excludes the tail attack. Not smash. But why would old one eye smash... She's already str 10

DarkLink
01-15-2014, 01:25 PM
But, a malifaction psychic power can ground a FMC because it's considered a hit even though you didn't roll to hit it.

Not a shooting attack, ergo, no grounding check. Only Witchfires can do this.

OlDirtyCosta
01-20-2014, 03:11 PM
The rulebook states "every successful To Hit Roll" since you dont roll for HoW I dont think it works..... A little cloudy but, thats my interpretation..