PDA

View Full Version : How to 'point cost' this WIP scratch-built Fortification...

Gunzhard
01-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Can you guys help me figure how to cost this thing for use in an Escalation/StrongholdAssault 'friendly' game?

It is clearly very WIP: each corner (bastion type) section has 2 heavy bolters, the main gate has a heavy flamer, the two long side pieces have 1 heavy bolter each, and the back length has no weapons. I've also added 2 icarus lascannons, a quad-gun and a comm unit but those at least are easy to figure points for.

Also this thing has no fire-points outside of the battlements.

What do you guys think?

Eldar_Atog
01-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Perhaps cost it like it is 4 bastions and 4 aegis defense lines.. adding in the costs for the weapons

Gunzhard
01-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Perhaps cost it like it is 4 bastions and 4 aegis defense lines.. adding in the costs for the weapons

Ahh I was mostly struggling with how to handle the long sections... but I guess a wall or defense line should be obvious hah.

So now I'm thinking an Imperial Defense Line for the sides/back might be better and an Imperial Defense Implacement for the front? ...and 4 Bastions for the corner pieces yes.

Gunzhard
01-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Ok here is what I've come up with so far...

4 x Imperial Bastions (4 corner pieces)
2 x Imperial Defense Lines (2 sides and 1 back length, since each formation is 2 sections)
1 x Imperial Defense Emplacement (front gate piece)
2 x Gun Emplacement Icarus Lascannon
1 x Gun Emplacement Quad-gun
1 x Comms Relay
1 x Ammo Dump
4 x Searchlights
3 x Void Shields (front 2 Imperial Bastions, and front Imperial Defense Emplacement)

Total Points: 755