PDA

View Full Version : New Tyranids...

Merellin
01-04-2014, 04:49 AM
So, I'v been wanting to start a Ork or Tyranid army for a little while now to have a more melee capable army. But I decided to wait and see how they both look when their new codexes comes out. and I have just spent 30 minutes looking at the new tyranids on the GW website, And all I can say is.. I want.. And dang... The Tyranid starter army, Tyranid Swarm, Gives you an extreme saving! It costs 1260 swedish kronor, And buying everything seperately would cost 2340 swedish kronor.. So you save 1080 swedish kronor.. I think thats the biggest saving I ever saw on the GW website.. That just makes me want to start Tyranids even more!

Tyrendian
01-04-2014, 06:52 AM
yeah that thing indeed is quite the bargain... in Euros you basically pay for the Hormas and Termas and get the rest for free... still, I´m gonna wait till I have the new book in my hands before making any more model buys

Merellin
01-04-2014, 07:35 AM
I counted a bit and in kronor, You get the Ripper Swarms, Carnifex and Gargoyles for free, AND you save a bit on the gaunts.. Realy makes me wanna start Tyranids. Though I will wait, See what people say about the book, Then later buy it myself, And after that if I like it I will start them.

daboarder
01-04-2014, 02:45 PM
The rippers are already in th es gaunt boxes so uou get them with the standar gaunts, ie not free

Mr Mystery
01-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Still a solid saving though.

Couple of those, and you have a serious core force for over £100 less than buying separately.

daboarder
01-04-2014, 03:07 PM
true, I'd buy it myself if I didn't have all the gaunts I'll ever need anyway.

With OOE as a HQ thats a very solid starter army too....

Tyrendian
01-04-2014, 04:30 PM
I´ll probably get one sometime... they are not limited or anything are they?