PDA

View Full Version : New Year Oath of Moment!

Mr Mystery
12-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Few days early, but sod it!

So for me......

No more new armies.

Instead, I shall simply keep up to date with the book releases, and each month buy a model or two that tickle my fancy as painting projects.

Deadlift
12-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Continue with my Iyanden project, complete 1500 pts of Blood Angels. More importantly keep my blood pressure and cholesterol down a bit better this year and try not to worry so much about the arrival of kid number 3

Arkhan Land
12-28-2013, 04:21 PM
I pledge to this year play more games than I make purchases. Hopefully i'm pretty much rounding out everything I could possibly need for any of my armies!

S_Dalsgaard
12-28-2013, 04:25 PM
I will quit smoking and use all the money I save on miniatures and paint supplies :-)

sangrail777
12-28-2013, 04:31 PM
My oath of moment: finish the upgrades and repainting of my Blood Angels and finish all units I have yet to complete

Brakkart
12-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Get a job and get caught up on buying some of the awesome new things that have been released over the past couple years since I lost my last job. In the meantime continue clearing my backlog of assembled and unpainted figures (and started but unfinished painted figures).

Also play more games, as I only managed 2 in all of 2013! *shame overload*

Houghten
12-28-2013, 05:47 PM
I will stop impulse-buying shiny things.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
12-28-2013, 06:46 PM
I completed this year's Oath of Moment, a fully painted Apocalypse level army.
Turned out to be my Space Marines, good job boys! (Turns out I'm now only a few models from an ENTIRE Company)

Next year: Finish my Cthulhu Daemons (2k), finish my Chaos Marine army (1k), finish my Tau army (1.5k), finally, do some Marine allies (500 each detachment).

BOOM.

Kaptain Badrukk
12-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Blog some stuff! I need to get on with that.

interrogator_chaplain
12-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I pledge to get my Super-heavy Stormblade painted and start putting up some more batreps on my awesome new table.

And spend more time working on my actual 3D work than painting. (A shame, but really needs to be the focus.)

SON OF ROMULOUS
12-29-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm with mystery no new armies i already have enough half started projects lying around that are in some serious need of attention. i know one of my main goals is to get a damn gothic table set up. probably going to make is sectional so its easy to transport.. we had a nice one years back but some knucklehead glued down the planes and then broke then...

Start a campaign so i can start to write again that would probably be a top thing to do for 2014.
The continued expansion of the Son's of Romulus chapter is defiantly kicking into a higher gear. i know once i get my forgeworld order i will be damn estatic :) lots to build lots to paint.

oh and the complete rebasing of my chapter... will be pricy and will take all year i would assume.

Popsical
12-29-2013, 06:46 AM
Finish my astral claws to 6000pts.
NO NEW GW ARMIES!
Finish selling all the bits of incomplete armies that keep popping out of nooks and crannies.
Start a army for All quiet on the martian front.

Zaonite
12-30-2013, 03:00 AM
1) Like everyone says after christmas - lose weight :p
2) Finish painting at least one of my 40k armies and one of my Fantasy armies.
3) Repair and patch up my Eldar army (they are looking tired and broken)
4) Finish off all unfinished conversions.
5) Play more games
6) DREADBALL!!

Long list, but it should keep me going all year.

Xaric
12-30-2013, 04:20 AM
Start a Warhammer fantasy daemons army and get it fully painted (2000 points) should be easy i might add on to it but with 9th ed on its way should be enjoyable :D

Psychosplodge
12-30-2013, 04:42 AM
I really need to do some painting this year.