PDA

View Full Version : 200 pts Kill-team space wolves

olberon
12-27-2013, 02:45 PM
With the new rules out in the open we decided to spart a nice kill team league in our local games store, mainly because there are a lot of new players (small armylists etc) and since KT is a great way to learn the game rather quickly and the rules are not that hard i decided to dive in a make me a pretty nice list myself.

* 5x Grey Hunters - Mark of the Wulfen, 4x Bolter, Plasma Gun, Power Axe

* Lone Wolf - Mark of the Wulfen, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon

* Thunderwolf Cavalry - Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon

-Lone Wolf - Fleshbane
-Thunderwolf Cavalry - Hatered
-Grey hunter plasma - Mastercrafted
-Grey hunter bolter - Leader

Still having doubts about the Thunderwolf Cavalry should i change the boltgun/ccw with a power sword and drop the axe in the Grey Hunter pack and give him [instant death]? any comments on it are welcome

Bob821
12-28-2013, 04:09 AM
I think you risk putting to many points on to your Thunderwolf Cavalry if you give him a power weapon as well. Don't they get 5 S5 rending attacks on the charge? They should spank monst things in kill team in a turn!

olberon
12-28-2013, 05:13 AM
indeed now i have the stats in front of me its a bit useless to give the cavalry a powersword indeed on the charge its 5 S5 attacks with rending combined with hatered should give me plenty of chance to kill a single enemy. Going to test it with instant death tho just seems so nice to use on 5 attacks :D