PDA

View Full Version : Vraksian Renegades Questions

SecondJames
12-26-2013, 10:12 PM
I recently started an army conversion project that I was planning on counting-as the Vraksian Renegades list, and I had a few questions for anyone who has actually run them-

1) Is there a newer/ updated version than the one in IA5?

2) What are some of the better units, and which ones are terrible?

3) Building on #2, how do each of the Elite choices stack up?

4) Are Worker Rabbles any good?

Thanks in advance.

daboarder
12-26-2013, 11:35 PM
I recently started an army conversion project that I was planning on counting-as the Vraksian Renegades list, and I had a few questions for anyone who has actually run them-

1) Is there a newer/ updated version than the one in IA5?

It's a chaos list

2) What are some of the better units, and which ones are terrible?

It's a chaos list

3) Building on #2, how do each of the Elite choices stack up?

It's a chaos list

4) Are Worker Rabbles any good?

It's a chaos list

Thanks in advance.

but seriously the book is outdate badly, not only is it outdated in terms of 6th ed. but also its inclusion of units from other books that have since been updated also mean that its clunky and unweildly to use. I mean just try explaining to your opponent that these zombies are different to those zombies.....

The list badly need the same treatment the DkoK list got but we probably wont see that till they get to IA vrak 3 second ed....in about 3 year.

Popsical
12-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Using the lists in vraks shouldnt be too much of an issue tbh.
Yeah you may have to explain some units rules, but thats the main reason people hate FW as an entity anyway, so who cares? (We however are EXPECTED to memorise their standard 13 codexs coz thats simple right)
As with all prospective FW list users my only recommendation is to just pick the units you like the look of.
Dont worry about super competitive coz you probably wont find it.
FW is for collector modellers not power gamers.
Just let your imagination run wild and have fun building a truely gorgeous army.

SecondJames
12-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Alright then, 100 Devotees and 30 Zealots it is! Glory to the Red Redemption!