PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Fists terminators, veterans?

Blackcloud6
12-21-2013, 09:01 AM
I'm working on some terminators for my Crimson Fists. Would they all be veterans and thus have both fists painted red?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dalleron
12-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Presumably yes. As far as I know, termies are from 1st company, which is all vets.

Blackcloud6
12-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Presumably yes. As far as I know, termies are from 1st company, which is all vets.

Thanks, that is also what my son says. He's been doing a Space Marines for a long time.

Blood Shadow
12-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Yeah only 1st Company Veterans get to wear terminator armour in Chapters that follow the Codex Astartes; Crimson Fists are a Codex chapter, so yes....they will probably have specific colours for other parts of the armour too being 1st Co. Such as shoulder guard trim, eagle and/or helmet colour.

Blackcloud6
12-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Yeah only 1st Company Veterans get to wear terminator armour in Chapters that follow the Codex Astartes; Crimson Fists are a Codex chapter, so yes....they will probably have specific colours for other parts of the armour too being 1st Co. Such as shoulder guard trim, eagle and/or helmet colour.

Thanks much.

Katharon
12-22-2013, 11:51 PM
Also, if you follow the fluff as it stands now, they are *all* technically veterans now. Since there is only about 1-2 companies worth of Crimson Fists, anyone who isn't wearing Scout armor is going to be having two red-painted fists.

Johnbezzy
12-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes all terminators are from 1st company so have 2 red fists. Please be careful and remember that although crimson fists follow the codex astartes, they don't have the coloured shoulder pad trims that other chapters use. They are the same colour blue as the rest of the armour.

Blackcloud6
12-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Please be careful and remember that although crimson fists follow the codex astartes, they don't have the coloured shoulder pad trims that other chapters use. They are the same colour blue as the rest of the armour.

Thanks, yep I caught on to the no trim before I started painting any CFs.