PDA

View Full Version : Red Swooping Hawks?

spaceman91
12-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Just seen a picture of red swooping hawks. I have never seen this before. Has anyone else? I don't pretend to be an expert on eldar so i might just be being an idiot.

Pssyche
12-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Makes no odds.
Mine are the colour of the rest of my army.
Black with a heavy Shadow Grey/Space Wolf Grey drybrush highlight.

wayne williams
12-20-2013, 07:59 AM
its a sam hain colour scheme and has been around for a long time just most folks go with the blue taditional colour scheme.

Xenith
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
Swooping Hawk Aspect warriors usuall have armour the colour of the sky, or the colour of the craftworld, or whatever the hell you like.

Since the sky at dawn and dusk can be a red-orange, there is no problem.

Ursa
12-20-2013, 03:03 PM
When I had Eldar I did all my aspects in the color of my Guardians (red with yellow highlights) only their helmets had the tradional Colors. Blue for dire avengers, green for scorpions, red for spiders, black for reapers, tan for banshees, white for hawks. Dragons I did in orange. Made for a striking army.

spaceman91
12-21-2013, 10:27 AM
When I had Eldar I did all my aspects in the color of my Guardians (red with yellow highlights) only their helmets had the tradional Colors. Blue for dire avengers, green for scorpions, red for spiders, black for reapers, tan for banshees, white for hawks. Dragons I did in orange. Made for a striking army.

Like the sound of that.