PDA

View Full Version : Draigo and Friends

DarkLink
12-19-2013, 11:01 PM
If everyone else is posting stuff, then I guess I will too. I'm updating my Paladins, and here they are in various stages of re-painting. The big change is the addition of the daemons, which took some careful reposing. Some of them will need repainting, and I had to build the banner from scratch (totally worth it) so he'll need painting. There's only a base coat and wash on the horrors right now. I'm currently planning on taking these guys to the Las Vegas Open, with allied Sisters of Battle (which I haven't played since they were Witchhunters).

Long term, I might do up multiple units like this, with each separate unit of Paladins killing a different type of daemon. God knows I have enough Paladins for that, and then some.

DarkLink
12-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Here's the other half of the squad:

KrewL RaiN
12-20-2013, 12:45 PM
While the Tzeentch in me is displeased that your Paladins are lolpwning those poor Horrors, I still find these rather amusing, especially the kicking one!

DarkLink
12-20-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm particularly proud of him. I hate the standard banner model, so I spent a while trying to figure out what I could do to make him cooler.

I do have to figure out how to secure some of them better, like the broken hammer guy. That will just keep breaking, even if I pin it.

KrewL RaiN
12-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Broken hammer guy probaly needs a second anchor point for the Horror. Maybe extend the horrors tail to tack it to the base, or make some magical Tzeentchy spell for the anchor.

DarkLink
12-20-2013, 03:15 PM
The tail is a good thought. His limbs are bent to make it look like he's being knocked aside already, I could add some rock to the base and bend the tail a little further to get them to meet. I should do that for the sword guy cutting the horror in half, too, it's only the sword holding him up and they're a little too flimsy for me to trust.