PDA

View Full Version : What's a Warhammer World Campaign Weekend Like?

Proiteus
12-19-2013, 04:20 AM
Despite being a regular at Throne Of Skulls I've never been to a Warhammer World campaign weekend. I once attended a 'Inquisitor' campaign day in Bugmans during which the Medusa campaign was going on in the main hall, it looked a lot of fun as all players were separated into their factions and each deciding their next month. I remember the ork's first game being to decide the Waaagh's Warboss which was very fluffy and looked a lot of fun, but I know the recent campaign weekends are more simplified with 2 factions to side but I'd still like the idea of maybe attending one.

So I'd be grateful if anyone could provide some insight to what their like to attend; are they just a series of games with different point values (with the exception of Kill Team on fri) or do they throw out little surprises? Is there any planning with your faction's players between rounds or do you just get assigned a table?

I would have put this in the tournaments and events section but that seems more for advertising events.