PDA

View Full Version : If only they would...

Levitas
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
I really loved what GW did with Space Hulk, from the super detailed plastics to easter eggs in the fluff. I thought it was a job well done.

Now, if only they would...

Do the same to Necromunda? Gorka-morka? Blood bowl?... talisman :)

What would you like to see a fresh lick of paint on? considering of course you have another $100 to spend on a nostalgia trip!

BuFFo
12-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Epic!

RocketRollRebel
12-02-2009, 10:26 PM
I'd really love to see necromunda get an update. Doesn't even really need much in terms of a miniature line. Wouldn't cost GW too much that way either. Blood Bowl is kinda popular at my new local gaming store so I may have to get into that... crap

Sangre
12-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Bfg!

Dark_Templar
12-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Necromunda. Plastic minis, expanded range. Could be huge. It already has some of the nicer models out there. It is a great concept and should be given some love.

Necromunda is what introduced me to the world of GW.

Duke
12-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I agree with Necromunda... I really liked that game when it came out, if only!

Duke

Asymmetrical Xeno
12-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I'd rather see a new take on an old game.

My dream game has always been Epic War in heaven, done like the Battle of five armies game it would have Necrons, Old Ones and Enslavers. Itll never happen though, no humans.

Lerra
12-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I'd pick up either Epic or Necromunda if there were new plastic minis. Both rulesets look like a lot of fun.

zealot
12-03-2009, 01:39 AM
epic or necromunda. a while back i woulda said necromunda all the way, but as a cog-boy i gotta admit controlling a titan legion sounds like a lot of fun

Col.Gravis
12-03-2009, 08:16 AM
In the 40k universe Necormunda by a long shot, which could easily be done as a stand alone game, Gothic would be great but requires more support in terms of miniatures.

I'd sooner see a return of Man'o'war from the Fantasy universe though!

Denzark
12-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Space Fleet withthe expanded rules....

EmperorEternalXIX
12-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Battlefleet Gothic seems like a really cool game. It's rules don't really need an update, but I think that they could do with pushing it a bit. I don't think they even sell it.

Levitas
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Necromunda too. Looks like its still really popular. I really loved it, and still do but cant find opponents. I'd snap that up like hot baked goods if they did give it the update shiny box make over.

You just cant beat buying a fake mung vase and hiring a bounty hunter, while your favorite shooter nurses a flesh wound. Classic.

Asymmetrical Xeno
12-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Battlefleet Gothic seems like a really cool game. It's rules don't really need an update, but I think that they could do with pushing it a bit. I don't think they even sell it.

It's still available to buy on the website. I do agree, they should push the game more - I've found those new to the hobby I know in person like BFG when I introduce them to it, and id not be surprised if more new fans and older ones would get into it, if GW advertised it a little more...some white dwarf stuff (battle reports ect) would probably be a good start IMO.