PDA

View Full Version : Sigmar's Blood.

Mr Mystery
12-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Well well well!

Seems this is something quite new...an entirely new story from Warhammer.

It's not historical, it's a 'now' event. Which I don't think we've had since Albion really (and even that I think was semi-historical?).

Right up for this, and shall be picking it up tomorrow, thanks to Mumsie Mystery transferring my Chrimbo money to me. Hurrah!

Wildeybeast
12-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Can you please let me know whether it is possible to use the scenarios with other armies than those listed. Reall, really want this for my empire but no one in my groups plays VC, so I need to know whether I can actually get any use out of it.

Mr Mystery
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Will certainly post up a sort of 'getting to grips with'. Try to stay factual than veer into the world of critique.

Wildeybeast
12-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks buddy.

ACE01
12-06-2013, 06:20 PM
I can tell you that it's really designed around the VC, but with a bit of points calculation and amendment the scenarios could be used with another army.

Some background tidbits which undoubtedly fit the novella (which I've not read yet) and make good reading. Overall it's a great way for someone to build a vc army, convince a friend!

Wildeybeast
12-07-2013, 06:16 AM
Thanks, I'll try!

Lord-Boofhead
12-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Have you ever wanted to Play VCs? Does anyone you know ever thought about the Vamps as a new army? Judging from Mr Mystery's review it looks like a cool way to start a new army...