PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse

biffster666
12-01-2013, 04:57 PM
So we had a nice 65-70k Apocalypse game that was scheduled at our local shop for yesterday. We just needed the extra 'Warlords' since my regular group was supplying both the Imperial and Ork/Chaos forces. Start time was 1pm and it was just lovely when five people cancelled between 9-11am. I wasn't too shocked because of the Holiday, but it was still a bummer. I did take a couple quick pictures of the vehicles I was getting organized for five companies (Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Iron Hands, Salamanders and Space Wolves). 28 Land Raiders (23 pictured, 6 Variants) 11 Razorbacks, 10 Rhinos, 12 Drop Pods, 2 Lucius Pattern Drop Pods, 4 Vindicators, 3 Baneblades, 4 Stormravens, 1 Predator, 1 Storm Eagle, 1 Fire Raptor and a Shadowsword. Rescheduled for the middle of January so we can get past Christmas/New Years. It should be a blast once it actually happens, heh heh. I'll definitely post pictures/battle report.

Pssyche
12-01-2013, 05:19 PM
I hate it when that happens.
Still, there's always next time.

We've got an Apocalypse weekend booked just before Christmas, that'll hopefully fare better.
In August we had to cancel due to Real Life Interventions preventing several people attending.
The time before was at Easter and we had 30K+ per side.
That was a great weekend.

Good luck with the rescheduled dates!

Bob821
12-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Such a shame when people pull out at the last minute. Will you do a bat rep for this in January?