PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolf Land Speeder

Thorsson
11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Recently finished this Space Wolf Land Speeder. I kept Typhoon attachments off(they stay in if I just stick them on) so I can switch it up depending upon what I need.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22762031

Any comments are appreciated,Thanks!!!

johnnyfoodmaster
11-30-2009, 02:20 PM
Nice work. They look really good.

fuzzbuket
11-30-2009, 02:47 PM
I LOVE DYNAMIC LAND SPEEDERS

really nice I only can suggest some more highlights and possibly a wash (either pre-mix or black paint and water)

keep up the good work

Fuzz

theHman
11-30-2009, 09:08 PM
I love the red on those missiles - really striking against the gray.

Also, I really like the result of the drybrush, gives your speeder a slight battle-worn look to it.

Thorsson
12-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the posts guys.
Yeah the drybrushing makes whipping up models quick easy. I wasn't so sure about the red but it looks cool so I guess I will stick with it.

Mystery.Shadow
12-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Landspeeders!? Skyclaws?! WHAT!?!?

Leman Russ always told his men to fight with their feet planted firmly on the ground....

And where is the Sons' of Russ' Leman Russ TANK anyway??

Oh yeah, nice Speeder BTW.

DevilUknow
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
FLY ME CLOSER!

I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY POWERFIST!

nice work btw.

Thorsson
12-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Yeah I don't know about all the flyin and soaring across the battlefield? I don't need or want Skyclaws! I had the land speeder and my wolves are my only marines army so I decided to paint it up. But I REALLY WAN'T MY LEMAN RUSS EXTERMINATOR BACK!!!!!! I had one but it has since gone over to my Imperial Guard force. And yes, FLY ME CLOSER! I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY POWERFIST!!! That always gets a good laugh or "Why does he have a powerfist, you can't do that?!?!?!"

MarshalAdamar
12-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Looking good. I'm with you on the speeder thing.

I have templars but they have the old codex and there for the old speeders, so my wolves are the only marine army I have to field all the lovely flying fire power.

Good to see someone else flying them too.

Well done.