PDA

View Full Version : DA books and short stories.

Dalleron
11-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone. I'm curious as to whats out there for material regarding the Dark Angels, what I've read to what I haven't.

So far I've read the HH books about the DA, Age of Darkness, the Primarchs, Angels of Darkness and the not-that-great battle book about Piscina.

What else do I have to read?

Thank you in advance. Ciao.

Katharon
11-21-2013, 07:05 AM
You can click a link and read OK, right? (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dark_Angels#Sources)

Captofthe8th
11-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Also, in the short story compendium called "Let the Galaxy Burn" there is a neat story call the "Angel of Blades" I think.

I enjoyed it a lot

noahwood
01-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Unremembered Empire takes place after the events of Calth, features the Lion and, I think, dispels any rumors about his possible treachery. Great book if you're a DA fan!

Katharon
01-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Unremembered Empire takes place after the events of Calth, features the Lion and, I think, dispels any rumors about his possible treachery. Great book if you're a DA fan!

No, it really doesn't. The Lion was never accused of any treachery, there was only ever the un-asked question of whether or not he was waiting to see which side would win. Also he did hand Perturabo the necessary weapons to breach the walls of the Imperial Palace...that's unequivocal.

cannibieas
01-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Pick up the Purging of kadillus. Thats one Hell of a read and a good battle with those stinky Green Skins.