PDA

View Full Version : Inquisition FoC Clarification

Katharon
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Ok, so I bought the Inquisition eBook (after some hesitancy), and I am wanting to get further clarification to see if I am understanding what I am reading.

Instead of the standard FoC as detailed in the BRB, we use the special Inquisition FoC as detailed in the eCodex [b]if[/i] we take a Codex Inquisition army as one's primary detachment...correct?

The special Inquisition FoC lets you take two HQs and three Elite choices only...correct?

eCodex Inquisition seems like I wasted money, correct?

End Note: The only thing that seems to be that interesting about this eCodex is the fact that there are so many dedicated transports that you are capable of fielding. That in combination with the Inquisitional Warbands seems pretty humorous and possibly deadly in some respects. However, I still feel like this was a shameless money grab on the part of GW to take advantage of players that have been calling for a return of Inquisition armies like we had back in 4th Ed.

mathhammer
11-20-2013, 07:48 PM
yes
yes
maybe, it's a cut paste job so you could use the grey knights codex. I felt i wasted my money.

Also you use the new force org chart if you add the INQ as a second detatcement. so an Imperial guard army could have SM and INQ as allies. or Chaos and INQ as allies.

SaveModifier
11-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Any codex that lets me take an Inquisitor and the 3 Landraiders filled with monkeys is a good Codex.

Deadlift
11-21-2013, 03:55 AM
Any codex that lets me take an Inquisitor and the 3 Landraiders filled with monkeys is a good Codex.

That really made me laugh. :D