PDA

View Full Version : Playing around with O&G

MAVV
11-17-2013, 07:15 PM
I play for fun first and foremost, so I hope my army list here confirms that (hehe). First list I've been seriously considering building up to, and something I haven't seen much use of. Granted I haven't looked much, but whatever :P
Anyway, going for 2k and not complete yet, but have a look at this.

Black Orc Warboss (255)
Crown of Command, Talis. of Pres., Ironcurse Icon, Enchanted Shield, Potion of Fool.

Black Orc Big Boss (168)
BSB, Shield, Talis. of Endurance, Potion of Strength

Savage Orc Shaman (155)
Level 2, Lucky Shrunken Head

Savage Orcs x40 (475-495)
FC, XHW, Big'Uns, Big Stabba? Probably

Black Orcs x40 (570)
FC, Banner of Discipline, Shields

As you can see, I am in love with the idea of Black Orcs and Savage Orcs teaming up to smash some heads. The Warboss would go with his Black Orcs while the Shaman and BSB would stay in the Savages to help control that frenzy. The BSB himself is a surprise can opener, with S10 when he gulps the potion (muhaha). There's 377 points left for chaff or war machines, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

MAVV
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
With the inclusion of three units of Goblin Wolf Riders (musicians/short bows), two Rock Lobbas, and an extra Savage, it comes to a neat 1999. Hopefully those riders will be enough to redirect/harrass the enemy lines until the hordes get there. I know they'll run as soon as they start dying but since my BOYZ won't care, I'm not worried about that.

Trying to personify my army, imagine a giant orc Warboss with two magic axes, both for smashin' and killin' dem 'umies.