PDA

View Full Version : Dirty dirty whitescar / wolf / inquisition cheese list

Taco J Butler
11-17-2013, 12:50 PM
So i wasn't playing back with the old inquisition codex so this is all kinda new to me but i've tried to come up with my best competitive list to start testing out this weekend.
alright so here it is!

White scars:

-Khan + Bike

-6 bikes: 2 grav-guns, Combi-grav
-6 bikes: 2 grav-guns, Combi-grav
-5 Marines: Rhino, Combi-flamer,flamer
-5 Marines: Rhino, Combi-flamer,flamer

-2 Attack bikes: 2 Multi-melta's
-2 Attack bikes: 2 Multi-melta's

-Thunderfire #1
-Thunderfire #2

Wolves:

-Runepriest: Terminator Armour Storm bolter

-5x Grey hunters: M-gun, Drop pod

Inquisitors:

-Coteaz
-Ordo Hereticus: Psyker lvl 1, 3 Servo skulls

-Inquisitorial warband: 2x Acolyte (base), 4x Pysker's, Chimera

Surprisingly all that comes to 1850.

so basically coteaz and the other inquisitor go with the thunderfire's or 2 different warbands rolling div for rerolls to hit or potentially ignore's cover, which ignores cover combined with there Str 6 ap 3 36" assault large blast would be highly useful for infantry killing along side the use of thunderfire's too. Plus coteaz's unit would be able to psuedo intercept with the same psychic shooting attack. which all the blasts will try to make use of the servo skulls and they'll also be used as counter scout / infiltrators so that my bikes get to make full use of their scout move. the chimera's were kind of a point fill was originally a rhino but i had 60 points to spare which i used to get some extra heavy bolters and the str 6 ap 6 weapon.

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated my wolf / white scars combo has worked out great in the past not really looking to change just experimenting atm

SON OF ROMULOUS
11-17-2013, 01:47 PM
how are you going to deal with av14? 4 multi meltas and a melta gun will not stack up well in killing Av14, atleast not reliably. once those units are removed you lack any real threat to av14 also how are you going to deal with elite infantry? 4 grav guns will not deal with terminator armour quickly enough? also how do you deal with flies? i see nothing in your list to deal with helldrakes or storm talons? or cron air?

dirkspair
11-17-2013, 03:02 PM
i like the list, you are a bit light against fliers but everything else you should be able to deal with. or to say it a bit better, your opponent should have a hard time dealing with your outfit.