PDA

View Full Version : 30,000 registration celebration hobby superfuntimewin challenge!

Mr Mystery
11-16-2013, 04:56 PM
So, as Big Red pointed out in The Oubliette, Bell of Lost Souls now has a colossal 30,000 registered users!

Massive milestone, and I say we mark it in our own peculiar fashion. It's simple, it's fun......it's knocking up a brand new HQ model and then sharing the results.

The prize is quite simply beyond priceless, being as it is the intangible yet highly coveted respect (some might say 'nuff respek) of you peers and posters.

So, make your selection, make it WYSIWYG, break out the brushes and join in on the fun!

Has to be a valid HQ, complete with unit entry info. Could be off the peg. Could be an abstract scratch build, or anything in between. But it must be painted.

Deadline shall be a month from now, so 16th December.

I'm off to plan my entry. See you soon!

gwensdad
11-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Here's an old one I did but never have used (until I get C:I now!) This is actually from the old Bretonnian range, mounted her on a drum. The idea is for an Inquisitor sitting in the back with some gun servitors watching the purging of heretics/xenos from afar.