PDA

View Full Version : New cracked earth paint from GW not working

RGilbert26
11-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Has anyone managed to get their agrellan earth to work?

I've tried and all it does is just dry.

Rob-O
11-16-2013, 12:02 PM
theres some video tutorials on white dwarf daily

RGilbert26
11-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Yup, followed them and nothing happened. I'm going to try it out on a different base and see if it works. If I still get nothing I'll pop into my local GW and ask for some help.

Rob-O
11-16-2013, 12:19 PM
odd, it was working for the guy in store today, took an hour for just the edges of a 25mm base to start to dry. Haven't had time to try it myself yet tho

edit: just tried it and it works for me. used a hairdryer for speed and no probs still cracked. stars cracking after it looks dry, i'd suggest laying it on like pva glue for basing.

guitarangry
11-17-2013, 04:53 AM
odd, it was working for the guy in store today, took an hour for just the edges of a 25mm base to start to dry. Haven't had time to try it myself yet tho

edit: just tried it and it works for me. used a hairdryer for speed and no probs still cracked. stars cracking after it looks dry, i'd suggest laying it on like pva glue for basing.

I have a bad batch and one of my local GW's has posted this on FB https://www.facebook.com/GWCoventry , about it seems ill have to exchange mine as its not working at all tried all combinations of thick thin and everything inbetween.