PDA

View Full Version : Hello there BoLsters

Santa
11-16-2013, 07:59 AM
My names Santa Claus and I deliver toys to children around the world each year on Christmas Eve. I live at the North Pole and oversee a toy workshop run by busy elves. Each December 24th, I fly around the world delivering toys in a sled pulled by eight reindeer: Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donder (or Donner), Prancer, and Vixen. My name originates from Sinterklaas, the Dutch term for the ancient Christian figure of Saint Nicholas. According to tradition, I lived in the region of Lycia (now in Turkey) during the 4th century AD.

I used to play Necrons but found I was getting a bit of a reputation of being "beardie" with the Elves. Since dropping the undead robots of the future I have been planning an Iron a Hands army and am very much looking forward to the supplement. Obviously most of my friends play a Eldar which gets tiresome, especially with those Waveserpents. Biel-tan and Saim-Hann are two colour schemes I see a lot of here at the North Pole.

Bigred
11-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Welcome aboard Santa.

I'll get started on my list right away...

Santa
11-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome aboard Santa.

I'll get started on my list right away...

Right you are, and from one "Big Red" to another, thank you for the welcome.

Wolfshade
11-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Hello welcome aboard, though surely you should be wearing green or blue...

Psychosplodge
11-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Hi Santa!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/209/346/91234%20-%20artist%253AAnquietasPony%20card%20Christmas%20c ute%20fluttershy.png