PDA

View Full Version : What Would I Say? A Facebook App That Posts For You...

ElectricPaladin
11-15-2013, 12:57 AM
... somehow, based on an algorithm that chops up your posts and puts them back together into these almost-English fragments. It's like reading Facebook posts from your alternate reality self who just came down with a slight case of schizophrenia.

For example:

• Nope, says it's 'cow.'
• It makes me to maintain these Tyrant things have been hitting my feed.
• Reason #115 that I can fit one person in my job.
• Because it's one of the rush to produce a Bush who became a link, though I had a neck ache and needed to let my muscles relax. But America treats teachers and if they're soulsearching while I read that.
• Today, in connotations of yellowish water. Has anyone wants to help keep me amused? Respond with your favorite D&D oneliners. I'll go to go.
• Taking the day or recipe for sport. I'm talking to self this time anything happens when life gives me a birthday breakfast.
• Actually a lot of this entire process being really appealing?
• Please put this legislation or I went back the day your life gets colder Your ice grows thin, as you get older. Peace in advance.
• Also, dude, if Abigail can find the left yellin on a white pieces is the Rose is a corpse or anything else that if someone gives me a gun.
• The very basics, along the market for its silkweavers and its pickpockets.

Check it out (http://what-would-i-say.com/).

Psychosplodge
11-21-2013, 07:47 AM
is this one?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1dab7100e42c45c87a95931216529874/tumblr_mwap0jMN251sooq4do1_400.png

ElectricPaladin
11-21-2013, 08:10 AM
is this one?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1dab7100e42c45c87a95931216529874/tumblr_mwap0jMN251sooq4do1_400.png

Yup.

Mr Mystery
11-21-2013, 08:13 AM
The very same app that's been clogging up my feed with utter, utter drivel, yet I can't set onto ignore without blocking the person using it entirely?

It can sod off.

As can Bitstrips.

And all those sodding game requests.

And that 'one like = one prayer' crap. Sick of it.

Humbug.

I'll be in my grump cave.

No. You can't join me. Find your own.

Psychosplodge
11-21-2013, 08:18 AM
I've already got one :p

to block a game click requests on your side bar, click on the game request listed, click cancel and a yellow box should come up with the options of block app requests or block all requests from person iirc.

Still working on how to block bitstrips.

Wolfshade
11-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Wonders how many people will be disappointed.
I need a tshirt on!
I need a standard one, wanted a few pints
Suppose I better behave now
No, but the puddle was fun.
Smelling the moon, bless him.
I'm going to see the radio, awesome.
Mr Brolly, it's all your fault!
Wonders if 3lb of pastry is wonderland

scadugenga
11-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Gods, yes--block anything resembling game requests from FB. Effin' Candy Crush. There needs to be a 12 step program for those people.

Bitstrips were amusing at first glance--now they're glutting the feed, and are tiresome.

Rissan4ever
11-22-2013, 10:53 PM
This is why I stay off Facebook. I'm on once or twice a year to help plan the family reunion, and that's it.