PDA

View Full Version : Salamanders?

vulkan_tu'shaun
11-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Anyone know if there is any salamander supplement rumors? im so hopping for rules to field Promethean Cult style vets or dino riders or something lol, space pups get wolves to ride so why cant we ride our drakes on the planet

MajorWesJanson
11-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Anyone know if there is any salamander supplement rumors? im so hopping for rules to field Promethean Cult style vets or dino riders or something lol, space pups get wolves to ride so why cant we ride our drakes on the planet

None at the moment. Iron Hands are soon, UM Tyranid Hunters is the next rumored. Don't get your hopes up for dino-riders of any sort with a Salamanders supplement.

Katharon
11-12-2013, 07:31 AM
dino riders or something lol, space pups get wolves to ride so why cant we ride our drakes on the planet

If they were going to have models that cool, they'd have released them at the same time they did the codex release. Would have been the ultimate impulse buy.

Bigred
11-12-2013, 10:55 AM
No news, no rumors - this goes over to 40K General.

See you on the other side gentlemen...

DWest
11-12-2013, 11:26 AM
While I don't see them becoming an official unit, I could see converting some Cold Ones to make one-off bikers for Salamanders, since they're not known to have many Bikes due to the terrain of Nocturne being horribly unsuited for it.

TyG17
11-13-2013, 09:43 AM
I agree with DWest. The idea of counts as bikes modeled as cold ones would be so cool to see and fluffy.

DWest
11-13-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm hoping to get a chance to try building some after the new year. I think the main challenge is going to be figuring out how to make a press-mold that can make a full set of Space Marine legs from Milliput and/or Greenstuff; never mind sourcing the biker legs, I believe I'll need to bend them to fit the mounts accurately.