PDA

View Full Version : Hi BoLS!!

Marcus Prime
11-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I have been following you around for a long time on facebook. I always love the arts, the codex rumor and the new model that are about to be release. I Shared them in a secret group full of player who play 40k and fantasy in my own town (around 50 member)

Just to say Hi to try to win a wonderfull bag would be effortless so I will add a bit more first!!

I am a experimented painter with 10 years in the hobby. I Paint a lot more for other then for myself because I have the time and the patience where the others have not. (Commission painter) Some want basic paint, other want more detail.

I played necron, chaos marine, chaos daemon, vanilla, space wolf, battle sister, guardsmen, ork, Eldar and greyknight. Of those army, Right now, I focus on my chaos marine (plague/Nurgle) and a bit of my Necron. You can go look at some old model I painted (Facebook, Marcus Valorus, Marcustudio album) before I took 2 masterclass.

Hope to learn from you guys!!
And happy to be with you.

Wolfshade
11-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Hello and welcome aboard!

After 5 posts you can get enhanced privileges so you can start to do sightly more!

Looking forward to seeing some of your miniatures.

Psychosplodge
11-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Hello, come to the oubliette we have new tangents ;)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3rf45vyp1r1gkido1_400.gif

Marcus Prime
11-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Well thank you for the tip, I will soon look more around when I get the time :)